Saturday, November 26, 2005

Scott H. Biram

Tonight @ Hole in the Wall



I don't think I'm gonna make it...I'm a little too lazy, and I just can't seem to turn off that damned TNT! If you do go, you must curse, talk loud, and drink whiskey. It's mandatory for his shows. And say hi to all my drunkass friends.

But you should definitely go. Not only is Scott Biram great to see live, but all shows are free at the Hole in the Wall. I believe one of the first times (if not the first time I saw him live) was in the parking lot of the Austin Film Studios, after we had just completed the Alamo Drafthouse/Rolling Roadshow scavenger hunt and were about to watch Smokey and the Bandit. Aaah...good times!

I couldn't find any complete MP3s online, but here's a little snippet of Truckdriver. You can also listen to three of his songs on MySpace:

Scott H. Biram on MySpace.com

No comments: